In the field of patent drafting, there is a reality in which those who think of a certain idea and then publish it do not receive any compensation- and that is if and when the idea becomes a successful product.
As is known, those who receive all the compensation and credit are the same people who stole the idea and developed it, while presenting the idea as their original idea, so to speak. This of course causes injustice to those who came up with the idea in the first place.
I call for the establishment of a company that will develop a system called 'right of firsts' - a system whose purpose will be to locate the first person, or the first group of people who thought of the idea, if and when it became a successful product, and to work towards the exhaustion of the rights of the people from whom the idea was stolen in order to allow them to receive a proper return for it.
I will note that:
1) I am not a professional in the field of patent editing.
2) This is only an initial idea that I thought about.
3) I am a person who lives on a very low income - a disability allowance from the National Insurance Institute, and I am unable to invest any money in the development of such software or a system.
4) I am a person who lives on a very low income - a disability allowance from the National Insurance Institute. Therefore, I am unable to invest any funds in the development of such a system.
1) My phone number: 972-58-6784040.
2) My websites: disability55.com and: scammers-out.com