Subject: Disabled housing.
Dear Msadames/ Sirs.
The lease at my current place of residence ends on 14.7.2022. There are currently a number of problematic circumstances — because of which I will probably not have any residential solution after this date:
1)The therapeutic framework in which I was until 16.3.2021 ceased to function - due to cuts in health and welfare budgets. I will need the assistance of a social worker - in all matters related to negotiations with the landlord, and also in case she will not be interested in the extension of the lease-and as someone who suffers from a variety of medical, mental and physical problems I will not be able to negotiate this alone.
2) Since the beginning of December 1995, I have been living in apartments for sheltered housing for the mentally handicapped in Jerusalem, and during this period I have moved apartment many times. But if the landlord does not agree to renew the lease, this time I will have a difficulty that I did not have in all the previous times I moved apartment: the physical disabilities that developed in me as a result of a work accident I had at the beginning of 1998 have worsened greatly in recent years (a work accident that the National Insurance Institute is not willing to acknowledge to this day), and the immediate consequence is that this time I will not be able to pack my personal belongings myself — which I was still able to do the last time I moved into an apartment in the summer of 2014. Of course there are companies that help with this - but this is a service that can only be ordered privately at a cost of 100 New Israeli Shekels per hour. As someone who maintains a disability pension from the National Insurance Institute, I will not be able to pay these amounts - and due to the severity of my situation, even very high discounts will simply not help.
3)Despite the increase in housing prices in the Israeli economy in recent years, the assistance received by the disabled in my situation for the purpose of paying rent has not changed for many years , and still stands at a sum of 770 shekels per month. As is well known, it is not possible to rent an apartment in any area in ISRAEL today - and this is all the more true when it comes to apartments accessible to the disabled, where the rental costs are even slightly higher. There is currently no solution to this ongoing failure, which is why many disabled people are ejected to their deaths on the street.
And to sum up: I am looking for a solution that will prevent my deterioration to life on the street where I will not be able to survive.
115 Costa Rica Street,
Entrance A-Apartment 4,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9662592.
Phone numbers: at home-972-2-6427757.
post Scriptum. 1) My ID number: 029547403.
2) My email addresses: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org
or: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com
or: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com
3) The therapeutic framework in which I was until 16.3.2021:
Reut Association - Avivit Hostel,
6 Avivit Street,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9650816.
Phone numbers at the hostel
offices: 972-2-6432551. or: 972-2-6428351.
The email address of the hostel: firstname.lastname@example.org
The social worker who accompanied me in the hostel's sheltered housing until 16.3.2021:
4) My family doctor I am under follow-up:
Dr. Brandon Stewart,
"Clalit Health Services" - Promenade Clinic,
6 Daniel Janowski Street,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9338601.
Phone number at the clinic's
offices: 972-2-6738558. Fax number at the clinic offices: 972-2-6738551.
5) Below is a link to the site, where you can find more material about me in different languages: https://nitgaber.bit.ai/
6)Additional personal information: Age: 48. Marital status: Single. Date of birth: 11.11.1972.